- My husband, my friend/co-worker and myself are not very social and immediately become a little panicked when the conversation went beyond "no you go ahead".
- I have trouble picking my own food and even more so picking food for a stranger.
- I don't know how hungry he is.
- By forcing this on us when we politely tried to ignore him he has freaked us all out and created a very awkward situation.
- While he is talking about this I am thinking that if picking food is really this difficult for him he just shouldn't eat. (And by shouldn't eat I don't mean -not eat out in public, this is a stranger I don't care if he eats at all.)
So in conclusion for being polite we all got free meals and Stranger Danger did not murder us in the parking lot. However it was the longest most awkward wait for our food ever, and then we forgot our drink in our hurry to exit the building and get away from him.
I ordered a soft taco, nachos and a crunchy potato taco (that isn't as bad as it sounds).
I never did eat the soft taco...I wonder what happened to it?