Every Friday a person I know posts facts about herself...I want to get better at posting more often, and like the idea of being introspective so I'm stealing her idea. Thank you Catrina.
1. I like to write but I am not the best at spelling, and I don't always use proper punctuation.
2. My tortoise Shellie died this week. I had her for just under a decade. I am not sure what happened, but I feel guilty that I have lost so many pets recently..it makes me question my role in their deaths. (I didn't strangle them or not feed them or anything, I just wonder if I could have done more to prevent what happened.) I feel guilty enough that I didn't even post about her death on FB.
3. I ate almost an entire box of Honey Nut Cheerios this week and I don't feel bad because it's better than the crap I probably would have eaten instead.
4. I like the idea of naps, but I am bad at them.
5. My sister and I are socially awkward and have no friends so we are best friends with each other.
(I don't think I'd want it any other way.)
6. I decided I want to shave my dog so I want to do it right now! I tend to get certain ideas in my head and I become very focused on that one thing.
7. I hate the smell of milk.
8. I don't like getting my hands gross with food, but since I've had a baby I've gotten over that pretty quick. (The same goes for getting food on my clothes ..I used to change as soon as I could if I spilled something on myself, and now I've gone entire days with food smeared across my shirt.)
9. I am a sucker for infomercials ...luckily I have the self control and lack of money to keep me from buying anything.
10. My desk is a disaster area that I really need to organize. (After I shave the dog.)
My sister and I
(Yes, we have the same parents.)