10 things about me ...
1. I bought a Smash book this week ...I'm excited about putting things in it.
2. I want a pet jelly fish.
3. I was very spontaneous as a child and now I am very much a "Type A" person.
4. In 1994 I asked for and got Stone Temple Pilots Purple on cassette for Christmas.
5. A few weeks ago Paul snuck a pack of Papermate Flair felt tip markers in 16 different colors in our stuff at Target then surprised me when we got home. Yay colors!
6. I feel guilty that I let Mandie watch so much T.V.
7. I have a new obsession with repurposing t- shirts.
8. I am super worried about my Dad's trip to Thailand. With him not being in very good health I worry that he won't make it back home. He needs this trip though.
9. I have been practicing my math skills on Khan Academy that site is amazing.
10. I am very competitive.
I did shave my dog last week.