I have 4 minutes to have this done on Friday....
1. I need to write things down during the week for this post on Friday. I think of things and always assume I will remember them but never do.
2. I was worried the person I stole this idea from was upset that I stole her idea but she left a comment on my blog last week so I'm assuming things are okay.
3. I might be taking Mandie to meet her paternal Grandmother this week. Paul has not spoken to his mother in 4 years and has no intention to, but I feel like she deserves a chance to meet her granddaughter. I'm nervous.
___* It is now after midnight so this didn't get done on Friday...but unlike my friend I don't have a witty Friday name for my post so I guess it is okay.
4. I have a thing for grab bags and similar things...not knowing what is in there really makes me want to have it so I can see what is in there.
5. I did several crafts this week and I am really proud of how they turned out. I also cooked several new meals that turned out really good.
6. For the first time in several years we are getting money back from our taxes. YAY!
7. I am feeling very ambitious about doing some things to make our house nicer. I'm just hoping I remain motivated and actually do things.
8. I am REALLY looking forward to starting our gardens this year. Last year though it was probably not impressive to anyone else, we had the best garden we have ever had...so this year I want to do more.
9. I recently started using Pintrest and I love it because it motivates me to do things.
10. I use military time. I have since I joined the fire dept in high school ..I just feel like it's more logical.
__Finished @ 00:11hrs