Friday, March 16, 2012

40 is the new 200

1. I found out through playing Drawsome that I didn't know how to spell the word omelet.

2. I almost got pooped on by a dog at the Super Pet Expo. Sam had a great time though.

3. I already knew this, but my Nugget is a beautiful princess!

4. I didn't have enough Nike Fuel points the other day, so I ran in place for 20 mins after I put Mandie to bed. I also established that a treadmill would fit perfectly in our bedroom.

5. I love sewing! I bought my sewing machine a new foot....I wish they were called shoes because it would sound cuter to say I bought my sewing machine a new shoe.

6. I made Mandie a dress, and it is the first thing I have made that I would actually let her wear in public.

7. Paul and I have not smoked in over two years now.

8. Mandie has been much more fussy when we go out because she doesn't want to be in the stroller/cart, so I bring enough snacks for her to eat the entire time we are out.

9. I asked for 40 crickets at Petsmart and the lady gave me over 200. I didn't correct her because she wrote 40 on the bag and even said 40 as she handed them to me. I just hurried home and tried to figure out how I was going to house that many crickets.

10. I really like it on Pinterest when strangers repin something that I made.

No comments: