Friday, March 30, 2012

Good Week

1. This week went by fast!

2. I ate at a Lebanese restaurant and it was amazing. I will be going back.

3. Mandie is ready to go pro.


4. Our family is having super fun with the arrival of spring. We have planted some things and cleaned some things and now Mandie is big enough to help. It also means lots of playtime outside and walks with Sam.


5. We aren't going to go to the kite festival because of the stupid rain :(

6. When I am at home I feel like Mandie has WAY too many toys, but when I go out I feel like there are so many things I want to buy for her.

7. At the Lebanese restaurant they had an awesome water pitcher that they poured water all fancy with....I think it made the water taste better. It also reminds me of my Ecce Romani Latin book I had in school.

8. The world doesn't want me to exercise ..I tried to go for a walk with Mandie and Sam today and it started raining so we had to run home. I decided to cut through the common area and hit a tuft of grass with the stroller and almost launched Mandie home.

9. You know you are fat and lazy if you have to look up how to spell the work exercise. It just never looks right to me.

10. I am excited that I'm going to go visit my sister tomorrow.

No comments: